Saturday, September 26, 2020

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2020 – KILLED AT HIS WEDDING RECEPTION: I WILL EAT THE FRUIT OF MY LABOUR!



 Our daily manna Devotional

The Topic of Our Daily Manna for 26th September 2020 Is “KILLED AT HIS WEDDING RECEPTION: I WILL EAT THE FRUIT OF MY LABOUR!”

Basic Scriptures: DEUTERONOMY 28 : 15-33

 

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR 26TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

In December 2019, there was a wedding in Chino, a city of Los Angeles, California. The wedding ceremony went very well as the couple were joined in holy matrimony to the admiration of all who were present to witness the event. The reception followed thereafter. The 30 year-old groom fixed the reception in his sister’s backyard. Invited guests danced to music played at the reception. As this went on, two brothers who lived in the

neighborhood showed up uninvited and managed to gate-crash into the party unnoticed. In the early hours of the morning after guests had been asked to leave, the brothers returned to the party, this time with baseball bats in their hands.

A witness who spoke to the Los Angeles station KABC, said the brothers were looking for free alcohol. Their request was turned down and they were asked to leave. An argument followed and a fight broke out that ended up in a back alleyway. In the end, police were called to the scene around 2.00am. They found 2 victims with minor injuries. Witnesses told the police that a 3rd person involved in the altercation was missing. In the backyard of another home, they found the groom suffering from a blunt force trauma to his head. The officers started life saving efforts on him before he was rushed to a nearby hospital.

Unfortunately, he died there! This was less than 24 hours after his wedding. A wedding day which was supposed to be one of the happiest days in a man or woman’s life turned out to be a mourning session for his wife and both families. This man died in his season of joy and he was denied the fruit of all his past labour! Today’s scripture, Vs. 30 says: “Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.” He was saying, you will labour in vain and will never see your day of harvest!That CURSE shall pass over you! Micah 6: 15 is on point: “Thou shalt sow, but thou shalt not reap; thou shalt tread the olives, but thou shalt not anoint thee with oil; and sweet wine, but shalt not drink wine.”

Again I declare: GOD FORBID! Pray for 3 days: I shall not LABOUR for others to eat! I shall eat my fruit of my labour and I shall see my prayer answers manifest in Jesus name.

ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

1. Take Song 1: Christian seek not yet repose…
2. Every power working to turn my joy to sorrow, expire now in Jesus name.
3. I am not CURSED but BLESSED! I shall sow and I shall reap! I shall build a house, and I shall dwell in it. I shall plant a vineyard, and shall gather the grapes thereof. Yes Lord, I shall not see DISAPPOINTMENT at the edge of my dancing hour in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days).
4. I shall not LABOUR for others to eat! I shall eat my fruit of my labour and prayer answers in Jesus name.
5. I will neither sorrow nor weep in my hour of joy in Jesus name.
6. Untimely death is terminated forever in my life and family

Our Daily Manna also known as ODM is written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment